Deleting blank rows is a common thing one would like to do after importing data to excel. There are dozens of ways of achieving the same. I bet, this being one of the simplest:
1. Press F5 on the keyboard. The ‘Go To’ dialog window appears.
2. Click ‘Special..’ button at the bottom left corner of the dialog box.
3. The ‘Go To Special’ dialog window opens.
4. Select ‘Blanks’ radio button and click ok.
5. All the blank rows will be selected on the excel.
6. Click ‘Delete Cells’ under ‘Home’ Tab.
7. This will delete all blank rows on the excel.